History

History

We were founded in 1946 in Lincoln, Nebraska by Architect Ken Clark and Landscape Architect Larry Enersen - Harvard University classmates who shared a commitment to collaboration and excellence in design. Together they built the firm's foundation through a wide range of public and private work across Nebraska.

Seven decades and four generations of leadership later, The Clark Enersen Partners has grown into one of the most respected design firms in the region. In 1999, we became incorporated in Missouri and opened our Kansas City Office to specialize in the design of science and research laboratories and related post-secondary educational facilities. We believe our status as a full-service firm enhances our ability to provide premier service to our clients.

While the firm, the world, and the design profession have changed dramatically, our foundation of integrity, collaboration, and service guarantees our best days are ahead.